Monday, October 30, 2006

Fair Weather Fans

This past weekend I did something I've never done before...left a sporting event early. Leading up to Saturday I stayed at games no matter the score. My team could be up or down by a ton and I'd stay.

Saturday Kelly and I went to the Michigan vs. Northwestern game with Bull and Emily. The weather was horrible! Mid 30's, very windy and a mix of rain and sleet. That's not a very good combination. We bundled up as much as we thought we needed but it wasn't even close to being good enough.

We lasted until 7 minutes left in the FIRST HALF. We enjoyed the rest of the game and some ribs from Damon's Grill.
Ash

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't look that bad...haha just kidding! I wouldn't have even lasted that long.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home