Monday, September 25, 2006

Legends of the FALL!!!

Yesterday our Detroit Tigers clinched a playoff birth!!! Every year for as long as I can remember I always talked them up at the beginning of the season - just like I did this spring. In the back of my mind I never thought they were going to be good. This year they are!!!

They still lead their Division by 1 1/2 games over the Twins with a week left in the regular season. If they win the Division they'll play Oakland at home in the first round. If the Twins over take them this week the Tiger's will start the playoffs against New York in New York.

I'm going to the first home game of the playoffs. I'm slightly excited about that! A full report from that game will come.

Ash

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

slightly excited? haha thats a good one.

we have about 1 week, then you wont be able to find any bubble gum in this town!

Go Tigers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home