Thursday, August 31, 2006

The boys of Fall???

I posted an entry back in March before the Tiger's season started with my predictions on the coming season. I was thinking they'd win 85-88 games. As of today they've won 83 games and there is an entire month left.

They've had the best record in all of baseball for pretty much all year. There has been some lineup changes but for the most part its remained the same team. Justin Verlander (rookie) has been UNREAL!!! One of the best pitchers in the league.

Last night Craig Monroe hit a game winning homerun in the 9th inning at Yankee Stadium. I was slightly excited! The Tigers have been playing some ugly baseball of late but I really think that homerun could be a sign of things to come. I'm excited to watch playoff baseball and have my team participate.

More to come on this when they clinch a playoff birth!
Ash

3 Comments:

At August 31, 2006 , Blogger Sean Stockman said...

I think the word "excited" is not correct...the word should be "lost complete control" I think our neighbors heard your victory dance/chant. Emerson asked me who was making all the noise last night....I explained your love for baseball. Dude that was funny. Go Tigers...grrrrr Hey you know my software for Apple is called Tiger?

 
At August 31, 2006 , Blogger Sean Stockman said...

that grrr was a bit....ya know...rhymes with May

 
At September 01, 2006 , Blogger Kara Graves said...

just got back from the best game ever........4 home runs!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home