Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ethan and Pele


I'd like to introduce you to my nephew Ethan.

"E" is a ball of energy who is always on the go. Even when he's still his mouth is still going.

He never ceases making me laugh!

He and my sister came over for a BBQ and he brought his soccer ball. So he, Sean and I kicked the ball around.

Sean, trying to "bend it like Beckam," accidently hit Ethan in the stomach. Just take a closer look at the picture and you can see the marks from the soccer ball.

After we extruded the ball from Ethan's stomach we were able to laugh about it.

6 Comments:

At June 23, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We felt terrible about this one... glad Ethan is such a tough kid!!

 
At June 23, 2006 , Blogger Sean Stockman said...

This could have been so much worse! I felt so bad. I am just glad I was kicking with my left and not my right. Thanks a lot for writing about this, as if I didn't feel bad enough when he dropped to the ground after I nailed him! Why did this stuff always happen to me?

 
At June 23, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe we were all better off with Sean not playing, watching sports...haha

Ethan might be a good athlete but something tells me he might not go the soccer route now ;)

 
At June 23, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My poor son! He is a tough guy. the next morning he lifted up his shirt after getting out of bed and said, "da ball is all gone". So proud of E!

 
At June 28, 2006 , Blogger Dan and Kate plus Nate said...

He's gonna be a soccer player!

-Katie

 
At July 21, 2006 , Blogger Kara Graves said...

we want more writings from the Harrison Home!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home