Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

Today is Good Friday! Yeah Jesus!!!

Unfortunately for me I am working. The rest of the working world has the day off. This includes my customers, vendors, my wife, Kelly and my buddy Sean. Kelly and Sean keep me occupied with emails throughout the day.


I mean I work but...oh never mind. I don't have to explain myself - GET OFF MY BACK!!!

Anyway, working today reminds me of one of my favorite movies, Office Space. It paints a perfect picture of Corporate America. I've worked in offices similar to the one Peter worked in. I've had bosses that doesn't seem to do anything but find problems with my work. I've worked with socially awkward guys like Milton. I've even heard "Friday is Hawaiian shirt day."

Good Friday to you all!

Ash

3 Comments:

At April 14, 2006 , Blogger Kara Graves said...

yea, I feel your pain Ashley, I had to work too...and everyone who had the day off decided to come to the bank! At least I got off early :)

 
At April 14, 2006 , Blogger Sean Stockman said...

It's 3:52 you have 1 hour and 8 minutes left...YOU CAN DO IT!!!! We all love you and know you can get through this. It reminds me of that beer commercial. It's the one with the guy who is staying "on a Friday" past 5:00 pm. It's hilarious. Love ya man, looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!

 
At April 14, 2006 , Blogger Ash, Kel n Ella said...

23 minutes!!! I'm struggling everyone...struggeling!
Ash

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home