Thursday, April 13, 2006

Tiger Update

The Tigers....

They started the year winning their first 5 games. Did that excite me??? You bet it did. I didn't care if they did beat up on some bad teams.

This week was going to be a big week for them. 3 games against the White Sox and 4 against the Indians - both really good teams. This should be the real test of how good the Tigers can be.

They lost the last game against the Rangers...not a big deal. It's just one game.

Well then they go and drop all three games against the White Sox. Am I mad - heck yeah I'm mad.

Kelly and I are going to the game tomorrow night. Cleveland comes to town and it'll be good to see the Indians up close. They can really hit.

More to come on the Tigers.

On a more personal note, my 2006 softball season starts two weeks from tonight. I can't wait.
I'll expand on my love/addiction/obsession of softball in later blogs.

Ash

1 Comments:

At April 13, 2006 , Blogger Kara Graves said...

Hope you guys have fun at the game tomorrow, I am sure having their number one fan there will give them great luck.

We are excited for softball season too, Josh has the same love/addiction/obsession starting with softball...it is going to be so fun to have these Saturdays with our friends. (oh, and I would be happy to pick up those pink softball helmets if you want me to, you just say the word!)

Love you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home