Friday, February 17, 2006

Our first blog!!!

Like most things in our society, Kelly and I are on the tail end of a fad. Blogging is no exception.

My name is Ashley (yes I am a dude). I am married to the beautiful Kelly. We've been married almost 4 years and have resided in the township of Shelby for the past year.

Most of our time these days revolves around updating/remodeling our home. From getting rid of the gold shag carpet to gutting the entire kitchen. It's been a lot of work but with every room we finish it's beginning to feel more like home! It's a work in progress.

Now I'm no Bob Villa but I've learned a thing or two over the past year. My brother taught me electrical (only electricuted myself 3 times), my dad taught me how to hang trim and my father-in-law has taught me everything else...ok he's done everything else while I watch.

We are really enjoying ourselves even though it is tiring at times but what keeps us going is the thrill of a big change.

Happy blogging!!!!
Ashley

4 Comments:

At February 18, 2006 , Blogger Sean Stockman said...

Welcome to blogging!!!! We love you guys, and look foward to "doing life" together. Your blog will get filled up quick when that baby comes!!! Love you guys

 
At February 18, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Great blog... i think this is funny that my husband and i are the only ones that have responded... we are nerds... anyhow, glad yall are our friends! we love you!

 
At February 19, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Friends....I was excited to find you on here! Hopefully you will get farther in the blogging world than I did...I still only have one!

Josh and I are so blessed to have y'all as friends. We love you!

 
At February 19, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I think we have only met once ... I am Tessa's Dad, and I guess I'm a nerd too. I was reading Sean's blog and saw your comment and followed the link.
Sean helped me gut an entire house and build an addition ... don't let him fool you ... get him over there to help you ... if nothing else it is GREAT entertainment watching him try to figure stuff out. I'm glad you are in our kids life ... they think alot of you both!
Later, "Pops" John

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home