Tuesday, March 14, 2006

PLEASE COME SOON SPRING!!!


Every year I look forward to the sound of baseball on the TV. And last night Ashley had it on. I don't always sit and watch the games but I enjoy it as background noise. Sound weird? Well, to me the sound of baseball means it is spring. That means I can open the windows throughout the house, do some spring cleaning, go for a walk outside. Last night though, I told Ashley to turn it off. It is not spring here yet. I can only enjoy it if it's spring. But the fact that baseball is on makes me hopeful that spring is right around the corner.

I really do enjoy living in Michigan. I begin complaining towards the middle to end of winter but in the big picture we get to enjoy all 4 seasons here. Sure we have our cold, snow piling winters (that go on a bit too long!) but we get to enjoy the next 3 other wonderful seasons. After a long winter there is nothing better than spring showing up. Everything starts to bloom and get colorful. Then we get just enough warmth and humidity of summer before fall shows up. In fall everything starts to turn more beautiful colors and the leaves start to fall. It really is nice to have the change. I find myself always looking forward to the next season. I love that God gives us the changes. It really makes me appreciate it when it comes and goes.

So come on spring...I'm ready! I'm ready to go to the Tigers games, I'm ready to walk in the park, I'm ready to open my windows and feel the breeze!
-Kelly-

3 Comments:

At March 15, 2006 , Blogger Ash, Kel n Ella said...

I LOVE MY WIFE!!!

Kel, everyday you continue to amaze me! I am a lucky, lucky man!

Ash

 
At March 16, 2006 , Blogger Kara Graves said...

i can't wait for spring either...we are going to have so much fun going to the guy's games together this spring!

Hope your week is going good, I missed you last night!

Love ya!

 
At March 17, 2006 , Blogger Sean Stockman said...

Kelly it's good to see you give your two cents here in blog world. Like you, we are anxiously awaiting Spring. I am actually outside right now, and it feel great. Ok any way, keep up the good work! We love you guys

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home