Saturday, April 15, 2006

Tigers vs Indians


Last night Kel and I went to the Tiger's game with Keith and Natalie Mosley. Here's a bunch of pictures from the night.












They forgot the "Y."


























This is a picture from our seats. Best value in the ball park - $15!!!












I found this ball under my seat when we sat down. I've been coming games my entire life and have never got a ball - until now!











The guy in the gray shirt and on his cell phone is Kelly's brother Zach. The girl sitting next to him is Britney his "friend."











This is what Kelly and Natalie did for most part of the game - talk.












Zach and Britney came over and sat by us.













Keith's brother Phil showed up a couple innings late.












...one, two, three strikes your out. At the ole ball game!!!!!!!

























4 Comments:

At April 16, 2006 , Blogger Sean Stockman said...

Looks like a blast! Nice job on keeping up with the blogging...I am proud of you! We had a great time with you guys last night...love ya lots!

 
At April 16, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!! I am excited we are going to our 1st Tigers game in May.
This makes me ready to go.
Keep posting more things.
Karen Wilkinson

 
At April 16, 2006 , Blogger Kara Graves said...

Josh and I are going to tomorrow's game! This is my second ever baseball game to go to and my first ever Tiger's game!

Those pictures were great!

 
At April 19, 2006 , Blogger Carris Family said...

So spring is officially here, I know Kelly was looking forward to the good weather and fun at the stadium. We went out to a Red Wings / Blackhawks game this week, it was a blast. Sporting events are so fun live!! Hope you guys have a good rest of the week! Molly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home