Monday, December 11, 2006

16 more days...

No, I'm not counting down the days till Christmas. Just counting the days till my little nephew should be making his appearance!!! It is crazy to think that in a few weeks (or less or more) my sister will have a child and my family will be blessed with the first baby in the family! As you can guess we are just a little excited. Unfortunately for my sister the time has come that everytime she calls I answer with "are you in labor?". I know that's going to get annoying but I'm just an excited aunt. It really hit me last night that the time is here... my dad called me wanting to know if I had heard from Shannon because he couldn't get a hold of her all day. He was concerned something happened and he hadn't been contacted, I think. I have a feeling that is the first of many phone calls we will all be making in the next few weeks.
If you haven't seen Shannon lately she is the cutest little pregnant woman! Here's a picture of Kingston loving on her belly.

Please keep her and Elliot and the baby in your prayers. Pray that her labor and delivery is very routine and the baby is healthy.

I hope I get a precious little nephew for Christmas this year!!

Kelly

6 Comments:

At December 11, 2006 , Blogger Carris Family said...

I hope that I am in the phone tree of calls that go out when Shan is in labor! Zoe would be devastated if her boyfriend arrives and she didn't know he was coming! I have been thinking about the "Hillman Family" so much, incredible to think about the gift coming to each of you this Christmas - especially Shan and Elliott - I can't wait to meet Baby Jones - it's killin' me!!!!! Molly

 
At December 12, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woooo I can't wait for this sweet little boy to be here! Elliot was a few minutes late for work the other day and I was in a panic, sure Shan was in labor... I'm expecting there to be lots more anxious waiting moments in the next two weeks (and hopefully not longer than that!)

 
At December 12, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! As an Aunt of my sister's baby, Kelly, I totally know the feeling that you have right now. I am so excited for you. The next few weeks will be filled with so many baby kisses and baby pictures. What a blessing! Be glad that Shannon lives close! There was nothing harder for me then when I had to drive 5 hours home without little Zoe and Molly! Ahh! I am so excited for you!!!!!

 
At December 12, 2006 , Blogger Burcham Family said...

I'm so excited for all of you! I can't wait to meet the newest member of the Jones family. I will definitely be praying for Shannon that everything goes great and the transition into parenthood is easy!

 
At December 13, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea! I am so excited for y'all and Shannon and Elliot. I just don't know you can concentrate during the day, I know I wouldn't be able to! I hope you get the best Christmas present ever this year!

 
At December 18, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly and Ashley, you're going to love being an aunt and an uncle! It's fun to spoil the little ones and even better to just love on them. Shannon, Elliot, and the whole family will be in our prayers. What an exciting time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home