Sunday, March 04, 2007

Employee Discount

An employee discount is usually reserved for employees (obviously) or friends of employees. In Detroit everyone is trying to get the employee discount on their next car. For someone as cheap as me I'll take a discount when ever I can get.

For over a year now Brett O. and I have been spending out Friday lunches at a Wendy's near our work. I knew it was getting to be repetitive when the counter girl knew what I wanted.

At first we were just trying to get a smile out of a couple over work and under appreciated fast food employees. Then at Christmas the manager gave us a free meal. Now when we show up each Friday the manager gives us the employee discounts. So my value meal is half off now!!!

It doesn't make sense. I'd come back every Friday without the discount. I guess it pays to be nice!
Ash

Labels:

8 Comments:

At March 05, 2007 , Blogger Sean Stockman said...

Ahh I love #1's with meat and ketchup only. You know the discount you are getting is only the cost savings Wendy's gets by making your burger without the toppings, haha. I myself hit up the dollar menu every time. I love your routines man...

 
At March 05, 2007 , Blogger neil said...

What are my chances of hooking up a discount if I tell them I'm a friend of Ashley?

 
At March 05, 2007 , Blogger Kara Graves said...

my favorite is a biggie fry (lots of salt) with a Frosty. Thanks!

 
At March 06, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post Sean. Totally true! My friend Ash (A.K.A. Ling Provo) is a fan of eating the most FLAVORFUL dishes wherever he goes! NOT!!! Burgers...Pasta...Chicken...he'll eat it as long as there is no flavor to it! ;-P
Dan

 
At March 06, 2007 , Blogger Sean Stockman said...

I saw a jar of sand in his fridge the other day, I am guessing that is what he uses in place of salt.

 
At March 06, 2007 , Blogger Ash, Kel n Ella said...

Sorry boys...I only order the most popular items. Linguine Provoncale is the #1 sold item at Kruse & Muir. And take a guess which item is most popular at Wendy's...the #1.
It's just that easy fellas!!!
Ash

 
At March 07, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMM...SAND!!! Goes great with plain crackers and water!!!
Dan

 
At March 09, 2007 , Blogger Vanessa said...

Ok Ashley and Kelly, I just caught up on your life in 20 minutes! I miss you guys tons! Reading all your posts and seeing all the pictures made me miss MI. We don't have seasons here in TX, it's March and already it's summer. I suppose I can't complain though as I have only had to scrape my car once this winter. email me and I promise I'll respond this time. Love you guys! vslogue@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home