Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Good Fellas

The first picture was taken just three short years ago. Pictured left to right is Keith, Brett, Dave and myself.

A lot can happen in three years!!!
-Keith met and married his wife Natalie. They just had a beautiful baby girl this past year. Keith grew a beard and moved to Tennessee.
-Brett was reunited with Erica, who he's known since the 5th grade, and they got married. They live just north of the Upper Peninsula and are active members at RCoC.
-Dave, who was married at the time of the first picture, gave up disco dancing (come on...look at that shirt!!!). Dave is part owner of a successful web site.
-Me, who was married at the time of the first picture, also had a beautiful baby girl this past year. I've also had three employers in this time period.

Oh yeah, and all of us have put on a "few" pounds!

I was fortunate enough to work with Brett and Keith for about a year. Every day we'd eat our lunch as we complained about our jobs. Since then we've all moved on. Me to printing, Brett to outside sales and Keith to a red neck (just kidding - he's a General Contractor building some amazing subdivisions).

Dave, my cousin, has been my BFF well before that phrase ever existed. When I was 3 years old I was informed he and his family were moving to Texas. Upon hearing the news I charged down to their house (it was next door) and gave my aunt and uncle a piece of my mind. Fortunately for me, they returned when we were in high school. Dave and I were roommates at Rochester College.

It's fun looking back, telling stories of years past and realizing how silly we all were...ok still are.
Ash

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 20, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude...that is awesome!
is the first pic from mosleys party a few years ago as well?....if so, what an awesome tradition you just started. that will be cool to do every year till we are a hundred ! love ya man !

-brett

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home