Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fan, Passie and Crystal Vase

Recently, Ella has been focusing in more on objects. Her favorite thing to look at is our ceiling fans. For some reason she finds them extremely funny!













New passie!













Ok, this one takes some explaining. First off she isn't in as much pain as she looks. She was actually sleeping. My grandma was honored at a Rochester College dinner for my grandfather and her's giving to the school. A philanthropy award in their names will be given out each year. This was the first year of the award so they suprised my grandma with a crystal vase. I then proceeded to put Ella in the vase.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At November 14, 2007 , Blogger Hol said...

I love Ella's smile in the first picture.

My nephew Z also had/has a fascination with ceiling fans, and has now become intrigued with lights. I think he's going to love his 2nd Christmas because of that.

 
At November 14, 2007 , Blogger Nicole said...

haha... the cutest bouquet ever!!!! That pic is hilarious!Love seeing new pics. It seems they change every day at this age!

miss you guys~

 
At November 14, 2007 , Blogger Sean Stockman said...

That is the first time I have seen that (baby in vase). She looks bigger in these pictures...so cute guys!

 
At November 14, 2007 , Blogger Kara Graves said...

she has the sweetest expressions! If Ella has a fear of vases when she gets older, I am going to know where it came from! haha. too cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home