Friday, October 19, 2007

Ella's First Night


Wow...the last 36 hours have been nothing short of amazing! They don't call this the "miracle of birth" for nothing. It amazes me that people can go through this experience and not acknowledge our almighty God!!!

Last night after the family left we had a visit from Sean, Tessa and Sören - Ella's BFF (best friend forever). Sören is exactly one week older than Ella. We're excited to have friends that have a daughter so close to us.

After they left it was just us...the Harrison family. Ella had a little midnight snack and we all called it a night.

Ella did great!!! She slept pretty much all night except for a couple wimpers at 3am and 5am. Both times she made a noise I jumped out of bed to rescue her. I would hate for my daughter to cry! She slept with me for a couple hours and then momma got her turn. This is SO much fun!



Friday has been a day filled with visitors. We truly appreciate the love and prayers we've been shown.
Ash, Kel and Ella

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 19, 2007 , Blogger Vanessa said...

So exciting! Ashley, you are busting at the seams with pride! I love it! You picked a FABULOUS name too. So glad everyone is safe and healthy. Have a blast!

 
At October 19, 2007 , Blogger Sean Stockman said...

I love the picture... I am sure you had a hard time finding one, I think we might have only took a few hundred. Only more to come as well! It was so cute to see them together! Ella has already left a comment on our blog, so I think the friendship has formed, haha! Love you guys

 
At October 20, 2007 , Blogger Kara McCullough said...

She is so sweet! We cannot wait to meet her. Congratulations!

Love,

Kara and Darren

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home