Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Cadillac of Changing Tables

My brother is an amazing guy! He's a great husband/father. He just ran his third marathon (just barely missing out on qualifying for the Boston Marathon). AND he's a really talented carpenter.

He told Kelly and I he wanted to make something for Ella's room. We really needed a changing table so we found one we liked and he just delivered it the other night. And of course...it's pretty amazing!

























Here's a picture of the table we gave Andy drawings for.
Ash

Labels:

6 Comments:

At October 25, 2007 , Blogger Sean Stockman said...

That is awesome! What is crazy, and I may be wrong on this one, but he hadn't started that till just a few weeks ago. I have been in his garage a bunch (stealing tools) and I never saw anything in there...just saw the picture hanging off one of his shelves.

Room looks great guys...I am sure Ella loves being wiped on her new changing table! haha

 
At October 25, 2007 , Blogger Dan and Kate plus Nate said...

That is amazing. I love it! It amazes me how people learn to do stuff like that. Just painting a piece like that would make me go crazy, and it would look terrible.

Can't wait to see little Ella tonight. She is so perfect!

Kate

 
At October 25, 2007 , Blogger Hol said...

Wow it's gorgeous! Andy's really talented.

 
At October 25, 2007 , Blogger Carris Family said...

What a special piece of furniture for you guys! And who knew Andy ran marathons...that is stinkin' awesome! I wish I had the discipline and time to train, I was so proud when I actually made a 5k. Molly

 
At October 25, 2007 , Blogger Kara Graves said...

wow, he has a great gift! What a neat piece to share with your children! I was so glad I saw you all today and was able to meet Ella...she is precious :)

 
At October 26, 2007 , Blogger Burcham Family said...

Ok - so I'm finally getting on blogger to check out your site. Ella is beautiful!! We'll call soon to come visit. We've been sick in our house and we don't want to bring those germs to your house. I'm so glad you all are adjusting well. Look forward to meeting Ella soon...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home