Saturday, July 07, 2007

July 2, 2007

Ashley's mom has a tradition of taking a picture of him before leaving for his first day at a job. There's the picture of him before starting his first day of his first job at Kruse and Muer and a picture of him before starting his first "real" job after graduating college. I can't say I've held on to the tradition because Ashley has had a few jobs since but July 2 was different. I felt the need to get up early with him on July 2 and make sure to get that picture of him starting his new and hopefully last job! Not only does July 2 mark Ashley's birthday but it now marks his first day starting at Utley Brothers. A family printing business that his grandfather started back in 1945.



I am very proud of him and know that he is proud to be working at the family business.

Kelly

6 Comments:

At July 08, 2007 , Blogger Hol said...

Congratulations Ashley! I know your grandfather would be proud.

I'm actually in the process of writing your father a letter. It's in regard to any design work he (or anyone else he knows) might need done.

I hope you both have a great week!

- Holly

 
At July 08, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ash,

That's a sexy shirt for the first day. Rrrrrrr....rrrrr...

 
At July 09, 2007 , Blogger Kara Graves said...

congratulations Ashley! I hope it is a great experience!

oh, and happy belated birthday, we didn't know you just had one!

 
At July 10, 2007 , Blogger Sean Stockman said...

Your a stud!

 
At July 15, 2007 , Blogger Kara Miller said...

Congrats...Matt is also starting a new job tomorrow (7/16). I never knew you two had the same birthday! Happy Belated birthday!

 
At July 24, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, following the footsteps. I am super proud of you making the move. Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home