Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Beautiful Day

We enjoyed the beautiful spring day here yesterday. Lucky for me it was my birthday and I was able to enjoy the whole day with Ashley and Ella. Ashley took the day off and surprised me with a manicure and pedicure. While I was off being pampered he took Ella to the duck pond for the first time. Have I mentioned that it was a beautiful day??


Enjoying the tulips in our backyard!



The duck pond!



We got Ella a new bath tub this weekend so she could sit up and play...and she loved it. One of our nicknames for her is Nosey Rosey. All she wants to do is see everything that is happening and laying down that is hard to do.



In the afternoon we took Ella for her 6 month check-up. All went well. For those that might be interested here are her stats...Weight - 15lbs. 15oz. Length - 25 and 1/4 inches short:)



This time I was prepared for the shots and loaded Ella up on the Tylenol ahead of time!

7 Comments:

At April 27, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! What a perfect day you had, and what sweet pictures!

 
At April 27, 2008 , Blogger Kara Graves said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! I am glad you got such a beatiful and fun day to celebrate!

 
At April 27, 2008 , Blogger Dan and Kate plus Nate said...

Happy Birthday! Those are great pictures and good thinking about the tylenol!!

 
At April 27, 2008 , Blogger Linzi said...

Happy Belated Birthday! How nice of Ashley to take the day off from work so that you could be pampered! I love the pictures of Ella with the tulips. I am still amazed at how well she sits up -- just like an old pro. Tessa needs some more training from Ella. Tessa is just not a fan of sitting up!

 
At April 28, 2008 , Blogger Burcham Family said...

Happy birthday! I love the tulip pics!

 
At April 28, 2008 , Blogger Sean Stockman said...

Great pictures! Glad you guys had such a good day. Ella is so stinking cute, and definitely on the verge of crawling all over the place!

 
At April 28, 2008 , Blogger Josh Ross said...

Ella, please tell your dad to quit making fun of the Mavs on my blog. He is hurting my feelings. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home